Thursday 3 June 2010

Sparkle-mania!

I didn't realise how much new stuff I'd made until I went to photograph it today!

Someone saw me wearing these at a meeting, and wanted to buy a pair




The following are all going into my 'June Loons' listings on Folksy, one a day...

I really love these type of corsage brooches, I've made plenty in my time and this is a fine specimen



these glass pearls (no oysters were harmed in the making of this necklace!) were part of a starter kit from Sanctuary Beads on ebay (GREAT ebay store, very nice pliers!)



These can be used as single flowers (as napkin rings, wrapped round a small present, ...lots of uses!) or displayed as a bunch in a vase, but they've also been designed to link as a cheerful daisy chain



I have lots of neon bright acrylic beads and fancied making something pretty with them....

No comments:

Post a Comment