Sunday 21 June 2009

In which I introduce this blog...

I've been trying out a lot of new recipes recently, and I thought it would be handy to document them somewhere more accessible than bits of paper (which I tend to lose or let become spattered with cake mixture).

I've also purchased a couple of new toys recently - an M&S self-freezing ice-cream maker, and yesterday a Kenwood food-processor, which makes preparing sorbet and (vegan) ice-cream mixes a lot easier!

Yesterday I made:

Strawberry sorbet
Mango, pineapple and coconut ice-cream
the mixture for pineapple and avocado ice-cream, which is still sitting in my fridge at the moment, waiting to be churned. I have a suspicion it needs something adding, but not quite sure what at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, there you are.

    Now, where are these posts of which you speak? You're one of the best vegan bakers I've met; it would be very unsporting of your not to share your delicious recipes :)

    ReplyDelete